Monday, June 20, 2011
Possible Quiz Questions for Tuesday, 6/21:
1. What is the last line of “The Storm”?
2. Why were both Bobinot and Clarissa happy after the events of “The Storm”?
3. Prager doesn’t believe that people are born good. So what does he believe?
4. Why does he think that the belief that people are born good is destructive to society?
5. According to Prager, why do friends often “disappoint” us?
6. Why should we not judge people’s motives? Why should we judge their actions alone?
7. What is the “Storekeeper’s Law”? Why does Prager think this law is a particularly good one?